On the continuing saga of the pioneer dress atrocity, I'm almost done with the first one. I'm hoping the other ones will be easier because I won't be having to call Nauvoo ever three minutes to get clarification on the world's worst instructions. After fitting the bodice THREE times (fourth is tomorrow) I think that the $%^&*(O) dress will fit now. Since last Friday these people have also called no less that 23 times for stupid things like informing me that they are looking for the pattern for the petticoat (which not even something that I'm making!) I just back from a last minute run from the fabric store because they didn't give me an interfacing and only one tiny spool of thread for each colour.
On a positive note, Liam turned six months yesterday! Yay! I've managed to keep another human being alive for half a year. I can't even get the amaryllis bulb my visiting teacher gave me to do anything. He's getting big! On Monday at his dr's checkup he was 16 lbs 14 oz and 26.5 inches. He was in the 50th percentile on both. The doc said that Liam was very healthy and the happiest little baby. Shots weren't too bad. He cried, but only for a second until I was allowed to pick him up and then he smiled at the nurse. Guess he's pretty quick to forgive.
February's pictures will be up some time.

Spittle!
No comments:
Post a Comment