Sunday, July 20, 2008

On a happy note

More Yachats pictures!





She's flying a kite if you can't tell.




It was cold!


The kids were watching my brother and dad play a game called Time Bandit. It's a old game that garnered a lot of popularity on the Atari. I remember being equally mesmerize when I was a kid too. The geekiness spans multiple generations in my family.


The Heceta Head Lighthouse located over what used to be the Devil's Elbow park/beach (which one was it?). It's one of the more recognizable lighthouses in the world. We used to walk up to it every time we visited the beach, but after a few years we allowed inside for tours. This year, however, I stayed outside while Justin took the tour. He'd never seen it before and I tend to get vertigo due to acrophobia and didn't want to drop Liam. That would be bad.


Much of the Oregon coast is very rocky. This probably explains the plethora of lighthouses along the coast. It was a shock to Justin after he'd been to the beaches on the East Coast like Virginia.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for these cute pictures! That was such a fun trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some really great pictures of the kids, Miranda. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete