It snowed yesterday. SNOWED. It's not even half way through October, and it's that cold. Which makes me realize that there are some serious holes in Liam's clothing selection. Like he has no coat and only three long pants. So I have to go shopping for my kid. At least I have the satisfaction of knowing he won't outgrow them in a couple of weeks like he did a year ago.
Pregnancy-wise I started to feel better, but I don't know if it's stress or I've been sick, but the past week I've been feeling like crap again. To the point that I was on a liquid diet for a couple of days. I'll see if I've managed to gain any weight on Wednesday. When I was pregnant with Liam, I got yelled at by the nurse because I lost a couple of pounds for the first few appointments. We'll find out what it is in about a month. We already know it only has one head.
I know, the snow was a wake-up call for me too. I need to get E. a winter coat; right now he only has a hoodie. Let me know if you want to go shopping together sometime.
ReplyDeleteThe nurse really got mad at you for losing weight? That's ridiculous. I lost weight at the beginning of both of my pregnancies, and I didn't get yelled at, of course I needed to lose some...
ReplyDelete