So we all know what the cover of the Twilight books look like, right? Red and white flowers that have absolutely nothing to do with the stories, right? Here's a collage done by some person with way too much time on their hands:

Well today I saw this:


Harper Teen** has started to molest the beloved classics with the same type of cover art! Again, has NOTHING to do with the story! Okay, you might be able to say Romeo and Juliet with the "rose by any other name" quote is applicable, but that's a huge stretch. I blame the public school system.****Yes, I realize that this is not Twilight's fault. They're just an easy target and I like to blame stuff on them.
**Yes, I realize that Twilight is not even published by Harper Teen. So sue me.
***Yes, I realize that the public school system is not entirely responsible. There's also Deseret Book to blame.
AAAHH!!! This makes me angry. And very sad. =(
ReplyDeleteThat is shameless! And hilarious.
ReplyDelete