I've been meaning to post some of the pictures for Annie for a while (and have been hearing about the lack thereof from my sister) but I was waiting until the pictures from the professional photographer had come back. Well, turns out that I would have had to pay for those, so here are the amateur ones from me:
The English dancers surrounding Queen Victoria. The woman who plays QV was a huge crack up.
Russian Folkdancers. Don't those boys looks so pleased to be there?
Italian dancers. The girl second from the right was the sweetest girl ever. She dances with Utah Regional Ballet which was the company attached to the school I used to dance at.
Square dancers. Their ages ranged from 8-11 and there were 16 of them, so it was impossible to get a picture of them all together.
These were some of the costumes that I did. I also had to sew entire ball gowns, but I don't have any pictures of those.




Oh my gosh Miranda! I can't believe that you sewed all of those! They look great!!! :) Your daughter is going to love that you can make her dresses when she is older! :)
ReplyDeleteFinally! Thanks for posting the pics, Miranda. They costumes looked amazing, of course. I'm not so much remembering Russian folkdancers in Annie Get Your Gun...I need to see it again, I guess. Either way, they all looked great.
ReplyDelete