Saturday, February 27, 2010

Something for the Grandparents

A couple of times a week, I take the kids to a kids place called My Gym. It's great because it has mini lessons, gymnastics, singing and dancing, everything is padded and I have an excuse to get out of the house at least twice a week. The kids love it. Liam has been going since he was 15 months and Alana started participating when she was seven months. Here's some pictures from an evening class that Justin came along too:







Warm ups





Alana always heads for the trampoline


Gymnastics





Swings-Alana's personal favourite



3 comments:

  1. Cute Pictures! That place looks like a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liam's huge smile in every picture cracks me up! He's having the time of his life! And I love Alana on the trampoline. That place looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are really cute pictures! Liam is getting so big I can't believe it!

    ReplyDelete