I'm a pretty eccentric Sunday dresser. My ward is used to me showing up in skirts with long trains, mermaid sheath dresses, and other weird formal dresses. I saw this picture a few years ago from the 2007 Vogue shoot in Africa with Keira Knightley. It's lovely skirt by Peter Som (one of my fav designers). I wish I was brave enough to copy it and wear it to church:
To see the rest of the shoot go here: http://www.vogue.com/feature/052207VFEA/. I also loved the Marc Jacob ruffled dress and the shirtdress.

Ah, ruffles. I adore anything with ruffles. I say make the skirt and embrace the old-Victorian-lady stereotypes that go along with it!
ReplyDeleteHey, those Victorians were surprisingly shocking and macabre. I want to grow up to be like Queen Victoria. Minus the hemophilia.
ReplyDeletethat's so beautiful! I love it. Also, in the above post, CUTEST KID I'VE EVER SEEN.
ReplyDelete