Thursday, September 16, 2010

Random Alana pics


I found this horse in the classifieds for next to nothing. We gave it to Liam for a birthday present. Fortunately, he was willing to share with Alana, which is good because it's now become her favourite toy. Incidentally, we've named it Epona. Our incurable geekiness strikes again.






Alana loves hats. This was her attempt to put it on herself.



Alana showing off her pettiskirt.

3 comments:

  1. I love that horse. I am a super geek too because I was overly excited about Epona's name. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that horse!!!!! I totally used to have one similar. Also, she is just sooooooo cute ... that smile!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a horse like that growing up too :) And the geekiness is great... though I think I renamed the horse Epony in that game to be clever. She's adorable!

    ReplyDelete