Today I got onto my computer to discover when I wasn't looking, Liam had gotten into my control panel, account settings, and turned on the guest account. The result was that he could log onto my computer whenever he wanted. Damn it.
What the hell? Aren't kids his age supposed to be... like... teething or learning shapes? Haha. You can tell I am not a parent. But seriously, I'm pretty sure turning on a computer's guest account is not in the list of milestones for 3(?) year olds.
What the hell? Aren't kids his age supposed to be... like... teething or learning shapes? Haha. You can tell I am not a parent. But seriously, I'm pretty sure turning on a computer's guest account is not in the list of milestones for 3(?) year olds.
ReplyDeleteAh, my little hacker. Sniff, sniff... I am so proud.
ReplyDeleteAwesome, simply awesome.
ReplyDeleteWow! That's impressive!
ReplyDelete