Sunday, November 20, 2011

Cleaning out my camera phone

Kids asleep everywhere: 










Before I finished painting and decorating Liam's room, he was just sleeping on a mattress set. He didn't adapt too well from a toddler bed. He lined up his pillows and then fell asleep hanging off the edge.



Kids's fashion:



Alana's favourite dress. Liam likes to put it on and tease her.



Alana eating:


It's amazing how much of a mess she can make.



We went to a Korean restaurant near our house (one of many). This one was very authentic (menu had no English.) We ordered the kids bi bim pop (rice bowl with stuff on top). Alana was very excited when it came. It was bigger than her head. She made a pretty good dent in it too. 


The kids like their rice pre-wrapped in kim pop.



Playing:


Alana was moping while Liam was at school, so I sent her outside. She meticulously settled herself down in the dirt and started making mud pies.

If it seems like I take more pictures of Alana, it's because she'll hold still for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment