Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Moment mal bitte

I'm back from my trip. I had an extremely bad trip home, and now I think I have a case of salmonella. Seriously, don't ever fly Vietnam Airlines. The good news is between the tons of walking, dehydration, and food poisoning, I appear to have lost 10 pounds.

Happy birthday to this one though:


Waiting for Liam's speech therapy to be over


Maybe we should get her checked out for narcolepsy?

2 comments:

  1. Sorry the ride home sucked! I've never flown the airlines here long enough to eat the food - but I wouldn't be too thrilled to eat it either. I had wondered why you showed little signs of internet life lately :) Here's hoping you can keep your insides inside soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! And hopefully you'll stop throwing up in time to party hard with me on Saturday. Woohoo! Baptism!

    ReplyDelete