Saturday, January 26, 2008

David Tennant is so dreamy

In declaration of my geekiness, I have to say that I love the new(er) Doctor Who. I think that David Tennant is a lot more awesome that Christopher Eccleston. However, I am too young to remember that Tom Baker Doctor. I'll have to get the DVDs or something.

There was a marathon on BBCA yesterday and I finally was able to catch up on some of the earlier episodes in this cycle before the TiVo decided to randomly start deleting them. Are Justin and I the only ones who have been watching these?

I keep offering to get Justin a pinstripe suit and Converse so he can dress up like the Doctor.

My sis and her husband and little munchkins are in town. She has doted sufficiently on Liam and Elliot. I wish that they could stay longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment