Okay, I know that people have complained about this before and that it is in no way original, but I was at Target today. Walking in the front doors, after undoing my coat, taking off my hat, and uncovering Liam's bunting, I was faced with four, count them four, racks of bikinis. It's the beginning of January! I know that retailers like to be ahead of the demand for seasonal clothing, but do they honestly earn any revenue for being that much ahead? At this point of the year, I'm still looking for sweaters for my brother-in-law and maybe some years for a spring coat. Not a cubic meter's worth of fabric to cover my otherwise freezing butt off.
Rant done. Today I'm attempting to make panna cotta. It's a Piemontese dessert somewhat like a custard without any eggs. If it works out, I'll post a link to a recipe.
No comments:
Post a Comment