Wednesday, February 27, 2008

The past couple of days Liam has been driving me CRAZY. It didn't help that I had a migraine from Saturday to Tuesday which was making me nauseated and irritable, but he wasn't sleeping and insisted on using me as a jungle gym. He has also learned to crawl...backwards. While it's really funny to watch him scoot around, it also means that I can't just put him on the floor anymore and know he's not going anywhere.

However, I'm glad I have the sweetest child in the entire world. Even when he's screaming his little head off because he's hungry or tired, he still will give me his little crooked toothless (for now) grin because he knows that's what I want. Last night he was starting to fuss so I started to sing to him. He stopped and looked at me until the song was done. Then he just dropped off. It was heartening after all the bad nights we've had lately. After holding Adria yesterday, I was sad that Liam wasn't so little anymore (he was twice as big, literally) but it's been fun watching him grow up thus far.

Congrats to Shawn and Nikki!


Liam on his birthday


Six months later

1 comment:

  1. Aww, I was hoping to take you up on your offer of sale. ;)

    You do have a totally cute boy, it's just that he already knows how cute he is. This could be dangerous.

    ReplyDelete