Thursday, February 14, 2008

People who don't need people.....

There is nothing like going to be the grocery store on Valentine's Day to reaffirm how much I one-hate this holiday and two-so do not like idiotic people.

When I was a teenager I subscribed to the "Single's awareness day" idea, but now that I've grown up (bigger than I was) I'm more of the "this is just stupid and pointless" school of thought. And yes, I did get Justin a present and yes, he got me one too, but these were things we probably would have gotten anyway. Besides, nothing says romance like a naked baby with sharp pointy things.

Note to people in grocery store parking lots: if you let your kids run in the middle of aisle and do nothing about it, at one point I probably will run them over. Same for you old people too.

And now you may burn my likeness in effigy.

1 comment:

  1. Poor Miranda. It sounds like you need to come over and hang out with me and my Valentine's day present from N.--the complete Jeeves and Wooster on DVD! Yum...Hugh Laurie-lious!!! E.'s mostly better, but we should probably wait a week or so, I don't want to get Liam sick.

    ReplyDelete