Is any one else sad that June is over because I sure the heck am not. Unfortunately, July isn't looking any better.
There were some parts of June weren't that bad. The week in Oregon was fun other than backing my brand new car into a planter that was inexplicably in the middle of the parking spots. But this month has been one fun stress fest with trying to get all those bridesmaids dresses done with stupid people not coming for fittings, moving and cleaning, unpacking, and then, oh, some more cleaning. And on top of all this, Liam got a really bad cold and cough to the point that I thought he might have whooping cough (I'm still not sure that he didn't).
Other sucky things about this month are finding the computer dead after coming home from Oregon, trying to get the freezer fixed and finding the cabinet on top of it pulling completely off the wall, trying to catch up on all the finances, and, oh yeah, saying good bye to my parents as they set off for Korea for three years. Sigh.
Maybe things will look better next week. If not, I might be forced to run off to Timbuktu.
Sorry it's been a rough month, Miranda. I'm sure that coming home to the stress of packing and moving was no fun at all, especially with the other crises going on, too. I've been meaning to call you and see how things have been going, but my pregnant brain seems to not let me remember anything these days. I promise I will still try!
ReplyDeleteDon't run away to Timbuktu. I bet it's really hot there.
Yeah, and you really don't seem like the Timbuktu kinda girl... ;)
ReplyDelete(This is Nikki btw, just using Shawn's account)