Friday, July 25, 2008

It walks!

Yesterday, Liam took two steps. He was cruising along the futon with gay abandon and suddenly threw up his arms while still walking. He then caught himself on the futon again. I think this is a sign on things to come!

Obviously, Liam is now standing unsupported. I can set him on this feet, but he's favourite game is pull himself up to his feet on the bed and jump. Usually he falls over right away, but that doesn't stop him from doing it over and over and over again.

A few days ago I walked into his room before heading to bed to check on him. He woke up for a second, said very cleary, "Mama", and rolled over back to sleep. I think we've cemented in the that word. He also is now saying something that sounds like "kitty" when he's chasing after the cats. Fortunately, he mostly does it to India who is a good sport and takes it.


This comic cracks me up because not only does Liam say uh-oh, he says it with this exact emphasis. I cut it out and put it up on my fridge.

2 comments: