Friday, June 26, 2009

Even in my sleep deprived state....

I can still beat Justin at Trivial Pursuit.

Justin got me the 25th edition of TP. They added two new twists: one being easy, medium, and hard questions based on what you roll and two, an outside track that means you can challange others on questions, move other people's wheels, and get a chance on getting a "freebie" wedge. It was interesting and did make the game go faster (no four hour long games because no one can get the *&%$ sports and leisure wedge), but I think the hardness level is very abitrary and ultimately think that I like the original better.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, yeah, rub it in... At least I put up a good fight this time.

    I still want a rematch with the Star Wars version, without the electronic sellout. I will figure out how you bought R2-D2 one of these days.

    ReplyDelete