Monday, June 1, 2009

Five years

Friday was our anniversary. We got a sitter for Alana, my brother and his wife graciously agreed to watch Liam, and went to Spark Lounge. It's a restaurant in Provo that's trying to be like the upscale lounges of larger metropolitan areas except that it's complete non-alcoholic. The food was good and the drinks were interesting. I had a kiwi martini that got a little tart by the end and a Shirley Temple that was REALLY good. Justin had a mango mojito and a lychee-tini. It was fun and I'll probably go back again, but mostly for the drinks because the food was really over priced.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you got the chance to get away from both kids. The drink menu looked very delicious! I'm a sucker for specialty drinks. Did you try this place next?http://www.sparksapts.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd never heard of that restaurant before! I'll have to check it out. I'm glad your brother survived law school. =) And yes, I think it has gotten weirder!

    ReplyDelete