Liam is sick so doing anything is out of the question, nevermind the fact I really shouldn't spend the money. So I've been very, very, very bored. I can't sew because the kids get in the way, neither will stay asleep long enough for me to get a nap, and Liam's version of playing lately is just to snatch things out of my hands yelling "NO". (He's been a little possessive lately, is this normal?) I need to find something to do, or I'm just going to eat everything in the fridge out of boredom and that's not good for my weight loss plan.
I wish I had some awesome suggestion that would make everything better, but just know that I feel for you! As far as your crafty-selling plans go, I think you should try the etsy thing out and just see where it leads you - you could offer a variety of stuff, then alter what you produce based on what ends up being popular. Other than that, books, books, and more books keep me from going crazy on the stuck-inside days. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteDefinately books. They keep me semi sane. I even got an account on audible.com and listen to audio books while I clean and organize things. It helps the time pass by and give my brain something to think about!
ReplyDelete