So I got a package of onesies, some cupcake liners, and a bakery box that I bribed the grocery store baker into giving me.
I ironed the onesies, but that's my controlling tendencies.
Then I laid the onesie in front of me and gave it a twist. I don't think this was necessary, but I did it so it would bunch instead of just lay flat.
Then I pulled everything to the back...
and bunched it up and taped it.
Then stuck in a cupcake liner. I first thought that I would need the jumbo liners, but it looked funny. Regular ones work just fine.
I just placed them in this bakery box. I think that if I do this in the future, I'm going to 1) get a better looking box and 2) the store bought cupcakes are a little less lumpy looking, which makes me think that they wrap the onesie around a ball or something. I might try that, but the problem is that it only needs to look cute for a minute until all the packaging gets thrown away.
Super fast, easy, and cheap. Show me pics if you do this in the future!







You could try using a balled up bunch of tissue paper or something... cute stuff :)
ReplyDeleteYou could also get a nice box from Xpedx.
ReplyDelete