Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thrifty Mommy post continued

So we don't get a newspaper, which I don't mind generally, but I do miss getting the Sunday coupons because there'd be Pamper coupons usually. But what I'd save on Pampers wouldn't pay for the paper subscription, so I'll continue to look for my pampers coupons in the mail.

BUT, I did discover shortcuts.com, which I love because they just opened a Smith's Marketplace not far from here. You enter your store card number and then you can just hit "add" on the various coupons they have on the website. Then when you check out, all your coupons are on your card and you don't have to have the stupid little pieces of paper with you. It works for any Kroger stores like Fred Meyer, Safeway, QFC, etc.

What thrifty ideas do you have?

1 comment:

  1. I'm all about the thrift and love hearing how other cheap/poor people like me are saving on silly things you're children are supposed to need, like diapers and food and whatnot. My new favorite is Diapers.com - free shipping over $49, and first-time buyers get $10 bucks off their order of diapers if you enter a referral code (mine is E.HE9324 - this will give you the discount plus give me a $1 each time you order). And they usually have good deals going on. And they price match and accept coupons. And how awesome is it to have diapers, wipes, and whatever else you need show up on your doorstep two days after you order?

    Also, I've heard Alice.com has some good deals, but haven't checked it out thoroughly yet.

    ReplyDelete