Saturday, February 6, 2010

Chelsee's baby shower

I hosted a baby shower for my friend Chelsee. It was a homemade/Costco sort of baby shower. My sister-in-law did a wonderful invite with illustrator that you can see here. She also graciously let me borrow her chocolate fountain so I could use two!

 Here are some pictures of the shower:


Food (in no particular order): Chocolate fountains, fruit, 
cream tartlets, cookies, marshmallows, pound cake, pretzels,
 turkey and ham wraps, veggie platter, and mini lava cakes. 










Ummmm, yeah....so my attempt at cake decorating ended up 
with a slanted, uneven cake. I'll take a cake decorating class sometime....



Chocolate Belgian cups for favours (yum!) Thank you Costco.


Honoree Chelsee and her firstborn.



The activity was decorating a quilt. I chronicled sewing the quilt here and here.

3 comments:

  1. Holy cow, Miranda! Your party-throwing skills are really impressive/just a tad bit scary. :) Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOAH!! That looks the most gourmet, beautiful shower ever.

    ReplyDelete