Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Alana asleep in strange places

I'm so glad that we spent all that money on those expensive cribs:


Justin checked on Alana when she was supposed to be taking a nap. He panicked when he couldn't find her at first. She's in the bottom shelf of the changing table.


The kids broke the face on a dresser drawer, so Justin took it out so he could glue it back on. This is what I found today.



Last week the kids took to sleeping on the floor. That's Alana on the right and Liam on the left. You can also see where we tied receiving blankets to the sides of the crib to stop Alana from sharpening her teeth on them.

So far, I've caught Alana asleep on the stairs, in the jumper, on top of the changing table, on the shelf of the changing table, on the floor of the nursery numerous times, in the high chair, under the dresser, on the floor of the family room, and on top of a "Tigger" jungle gym in the study. Anywhere but her bed.

1 comment:

  1. I love it! My favorite is under the dresser... I would be so claustorphobic under there...

    ReplyDelete