Friday, August 5, 2011

Where have you been all my life?

I decided to try out Pinterest. Seriously, how did I not know about this before? It's terrific. I'm using it more of a repository of all my bookmarks instead of an inspiration gallery, but even for that it's great. Now I can bookmark all I want without worrying about trying to find it again, or trying to remember what computer it was bookmarked on, or just finding that random thing I found on the internet that I was sure I was going to be able to search for again.

Those who are on it can you tell me how to follow/unfollow people? And also what happens if the item you pin gets deleted off the interwebs?

2 comments:

  1. After having to have my compy reformatted twice in the last three months, I was finally convinced to get on Pinterest too. I also like it as a bookmark compilation, and it has been nice to get some house and fashion-related ideas.

    1. If you click on the person's name, on the far left side under the pic, it says follow all. You can do that to follow all their boards, or selectively follow boards with the follow button at the bottom of each board.

    2. I'm not totally sure on this one, but I think the photo stays on pinterest, but the link just 404s.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the invite to pinterest. It really is awesome! I haven't had much time yet to play around on it, but I'm looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete