I've been really boring lately and I figured you didn't want to hear about it. What, you expect me to blog more than once every month?
Few weeks I was lucky and noticed that Stephen Fry in America was starting on PBS on Sunday nights. So Justin and I had a QI marathon for a new hours before. We also found this on youtube (The singer, Molly Lewis, is also a fellow resident of Seattle):
Few weeks I was lucky and noticed that Stephen Fry in America was starting on PBS on Sunday nights. So Justin and I had a QI marathon for a new hours before. We also found this on youtube (The singer, Molly Lewis, is also a fellow resident of Seattle):
I think this week is the last week and he's going to hit Washington and the rest of the West Coast plus Alaska and Hawaii. Last week he did Utah and ventured only as far in as Lake Powell (smart move, Fry, smart move). Mostly he's been very nice. I've been loving it and laughing my butt off with his snide remarks about the US and immigration and Foreign Policy and other idiosyncrasies of this country. Awesome.
No comments:
Post a Comment