Watching Justin play Arkham Asylum while knitting:
"What kind of health insurance you do think you can get if you work with Batman? Like, can you get on a group policy at Wayne Enterprises or something?"
"Does the Batsuit have a fly?"
"The background checks at the asylum really seem subpar."
I think Harley Quinn might have hybristophilia. She should really see someone for that."
I think Justin might prefer PC games so he can play away from his annoyingly realist wife.
I love these questions! I would totally want to game with you in the room just to hear this stuff.
ReplyDeleteYou should have heard her when I was playing Assassin's Creed Di.
ReplyDeleteThere are definitely dangers of being married to a realist. Dave knows them all too well. Buffy is a whole different experience for Dave now than it was before. =)
ReplyDeleteha, I love it! Now I won't be able to play the game any more without wondering.... ;)
ReplyDelete