In July my best friend moved to Vietnam. (See her adventures here). She's posted about the food they've tried and I realized that I haven't ever really had Vietnamese food. I've had a sandwich once that was was pretty good. So tonight we took the kids to a restaurant called Tic-Tac-Pho (get it? Tic-tac-toe? Except pho doesn't rhyme with toe, so I don't get it either) and I figured I should try pho. Meh. I didn't hate it. I realized that I don't really like Vietnamese food because I hate cilantro. Apparently, it might be genetic. And cilantro is very plentiful. But I had some of the kids's teriyaki chicken that was yummy.
Today I:
Did two coats of stain on the table
Two loads of laundry
Took Alana to speech therapy and then Home Depot and library
I hate cilantro too! Tastes like soap. Anyway I just wanted to tell you that I'm impressed with how much you do each day. I know you said it does seem like much but I have two kids too and I know how much work even one task really is. Good work!
ReplyDeletePeople rave about pho and I'm not sure if the stuff I had just wasn't very good or if I just don't like it. I've been too cheap to shell out the money again to find out when there are other items I know I like.
ReplyDeleteTotally with you on the cilantro.
ReplyDelete