She was at my local Costco signing books. We got there about half an hour before she was supposed to start and there was already a massive line. Fortunately between mints and youtube on my phone we kept the kids fairly calm through the wait time. She's really nice and was talking to everyone in line and was very patient about taking a pictures.
If you don't know who the Bloggess is, here is her blog. She is really funny and swears A LOT, but I love her blog because she talks about her battle with depression and anxiety along with her love of Doctor Who and taxidermied animals. It's because of the Bloggess that I have googled "Bernadette Peters sex tape" (really not what it seems, though probably not for the faint of heart) and also think I need a life size TARDIS for the backyard.

No comments:
Post a Comment