Today I sat in my bed for four hours, starting at the clock on my phone, trying to will myself to get up. Four hours. The hardest thing I had to do was walk out my door. It's been a very bad week.
:( Hang in there Miranda! It will get better - even if I have to come over there and roll you out of bed myself :) You are an amazing woman, and a very dear friend. I will be sending you lots of good vibes for a better day today! I LOVE YOUR GUTS!
:( Hang in there Miranda! It will get better - even if I have to come over there and roll you out of bed myself :) You are an amazing woman, and a very dear friend. I will be sending you lots of good vibes for a better day today! I LOVE YOUR GUTS!
ReplyDelete