Friday, April 25, 2014

Kids picture dump


Alana at a petting zoo last October.


She was more interested in the rear end of the goat and I had to keep redirecting her.


Alana being a fashionista.


Going home from Utah, I look over shortly after take off and see this. She was completely asleep until Liam got bored and poked her until she woke up extremely unhappy.


The kids spent a few days at a secondary school. Liam is at gym time when I pick him up. The teacher let him use the hula hoops and other items to make a path when he doesn't like play ball games with the other kids.


When I was convalescing, Liam decided to join me. I let him have the phone.


 Alana at occupational therapy. The OT had a tarp, shaving cream and a trapeze. It looked like a lot of fun.



At our local grocery store. Apparently he moved in a year and a half ago in a shipment oysters when he was still small and took up residence. He just helps himself to oysters and clams and anything he can get. Alana demands to see him every time we go to the store.


Alana at her birthday with the snowman her cousin gave her. You can see in her eyes that she's a little too stimulated. It was a trying day.


Alana decided my bed was better.


We took the kids to Magnuson Park to fly kites. This is Alana with her butterfly.


Liam's stuffed dog, formerly known as Pluto, now known as Chance, had to get a bath. Liam waited for at least five minutes.


After hunting Easter eggs.

No comments:

Post a Comment