In 14 weeks, we'll be together for the first time in 22 years. I'm super excited. If you could not have any spring rains or yellow sand while we're there, it would be much appreciated. Also, a late spring would be nice so I could see the cherry blossoms. Otherwise, I'll just settle for the mugunghwa. See you in April.
Dear Spencer at the school district,
The reason I brought in my utility bill to prove that my kid lived in the school district was per YOUR letter stating that I had to. It didn't say anything about kids that were already registered at the schools not needing to. I should know- I read the damn letter twice. Giving me attitude and passive aggressive comments is just a good way to piss me off. Considering last year my kid didn't get a fair shot at the test due to YOUR screw ups, I'm covering all my bases. Piss me off again and I will be the biggest pain in your ass for the rest of the year. Don't think that's an empty threat. Ask the special ed. student department.
To the fucking coward that brought a rifle to my kids's school and caused the entire district to shut down,
FUCK YOU, All you and your gun loving buddies can go to hell.
Sincerely, Miranda
No comments:
Post a Comment