Thursday, May 29, 2008

I don't abuse my child, I promise!

Liam managed to give himself a bruise on his forehead. I've also noticed a lot of marks on his legs too. Is this normal? I really don't abuse my kid; he just seems to fall over a lot.

We've also found a few things that Liam will eat. The first real food that went down well was pancakes. We were at IHOP and the waitress set Justin's pancakes down right in front of Liam. Before we could get them away from him, he'd grabbed a handful. So I let him have a little taste of his stolen treat and he kept opening his mouth for more. Since then, we've progressed to bananas, cheese, tortillas, and cheerios. I'm hoping to be able to wean him at a year, but it might be a little bit longer if he still won't eat (healthy) solids willingly.

On another note, today was our fourth wedding anniversary. Supposedly the traditional gift is fruit and flowers. I didn't think that Justin would appreciate that, so he'll just have to be happy with the bluetooth ear piece I got him. I keep telling him he looks like Captain Jack Harkness.

Bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment