
One caveat: it is not a minivan, it's a sports wagon! We decided that it was difficult enough to put one infant car seat into our sedans, let alone a booster and an infant seat, or hopefully eventually two booster seats. So, sadly, we bid farewell to our beloved Rory, the Lancer. You served us well, Rory. We hope to love your successor as much as you. We managed to get a good deal thanks to our friend Dave, and due to the fact the Lancer was still worth quite a bit as a trade in. So now we have a nice new car that will be a lot easier to get Liam in and out.
On the Liam front, he's rapidly progressing in his mobility. Two weeks ago, he had learned to crawl forward instead of backwards, and learned to push himself up into a sitting position and pull up into a standing. Now, he cruises along the furniture, climbs over small obstacles, and can balance if I'm holding one of his hands. He's also really talkative, but not really forming words other than "Mama". He chases after the cats, especially India, who is nice enough to let him pull her tail. Liam continues to love his truck now that he's figured out all the buttons, and that he can balance on it. We're now working on getting back down because he cries when he gets stuck standing up. He's huge now! We switched his car seat today to the convertible which arrived today along with the car. It's a Britax Boulevard, which I love because it's one of the safest car seats on the market. It is, however, very big and very hard to install. Justin and my dad managed to wrangled it into the car, and it's NOT moving.

Sorry- I posted a comment that was missing words and since you can't edit I thought I would just try again. So how do you like the car? I am really curious about it.
ReplyDelete