Monday, August 11, 2008

ABC

I have nothing better to blog about, or at least nothing that won't sent me into long rants about people who need to grow up, I decided to do one of those "fill in the blank" posts:

A- Attached or Single: Attached

B - Best Friends: Risa

C - Cake or Pie: Cake, unless it's boston cream pie, which is still technically a cake

D - Day of choice: Friday

E - Essential Item: Right now, a microwave

F - Favorite Color: Red, red, and more red

G - Gummy Bears or Worms: Bears are fun to bite off the heads. Worms are more difficult to tell which end it which. But I usually comment to Justin about the hermaphroditic qualities of worms to gross him out so they're fun too.

H - Hometown: I am hometown-less.

I - Indulgence(s): Showers, sleeping more than two hours at a time, not having a toddler constantly clinging to my knee

J - January or July: January

K - Kids: One boy, Liam. Am currently working on what Justin refers to as "Bug II"

L - Life is incomplete without: the internet.

M - Marriage Date: May 29th, 2004. I think. Is that right, Justin?

N - Number of Siblings: Two brothers, one sister, all married

O - Oranges or Apples: Oranges if they are clementines, Apples if they are galas or fujis

P - Phobias or Fears: Heights, spiders, starving to death, and occasionally agoraphobia

Q - Quotes: "I have never let my schooling get in the way of my education"-Mark Twain or "A true friend stabs you in the front"-Oscar Wilde

R - Reason to smile: Liam is turning one in 26 days.

S - Season: Do you mean what season is it right now, in which case it is summer, and a bloody hot one. Or do you mean my favourite one, which is winter when I'm in the middle of summer, and spring when it's winter. I'm usually content with autumn.

T - Tag Three Friends/Family: Who ever the heck wants to do this.

U - Unknown fact about me: All my fingers except my thumbs are double jointed.

V - Very favorite store: Probably costco. Meaning if I had a ton of money, that's probably where I would spend it because that's where we spend the most money anyway. I also love Ikea, Macy's, and Bombay Company when there used to be one around here.

W - Worst habit: Teeth grinding.

X - X-ray or Ultrasound: Ummmmm, I've had unpleasant experiences with both. But ultrasounds are usually for happier reasons, so ultrasounds.

Y - Your favorite food: Bulgogi

Z - Zodiac: Aries. Fits, doesn't it?

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I had no idea you were double jointed in all your fingers. Is Liam?

    ReplyDelete