Happy Lunar New Year. We call it Sol-ah around here, but we're Korean, so most people know it as Chinese New Year. There's more than just China in Asia, people!
Anyway, that being said, this is my zodiac year along with several of my friends born in 1985, making us all Oxen. Traditionally, that means we are hard working and patient but stubborn and intelligent. They are also content to go along on their own way, but will retaliate when poked and annoyed. This is supposed to be a lucky year!
Liam has developed a new talent. He will dance, sometimes on cue by stamping his feet and going around in circles. He also will start shaking his butt. He mostly does this one while I'm changing his diaper. I'll be trying to put a new diaper on and Liam's wagging his tail at me. It's funny.
I won't cross my fingers for that lucky... but hopefully! I sure could use some this year!
ReplyDeleteI love blog stalkers!!! Now it can be mutual. =)
ReplyDelete