Due to popular request, a picture of the evening dress I made:
This picture doesn't make me look that pregnant and it also proves that my brother-in-law can't take pictures. Doesn't Justin look handsome?I had to go to the doctor's yesterday. I kept having dizzy spells and seeing dancing lights, so I called the nurse who told me to come in for a blood pressure check. So I packed up Liam, braved the snow storm, waited for a crowded sitting room for an hour because the doctor was called for an emergency c-section, only to be told that the baby is sitting on something that is cutting off my circulation and causing me to pass out. It will continue for the rest of the pregnancy and to be careful when driving. Wohoo!
You just get all the luck, don't you? Let me know if I can do anything to help you. If you need me to take Liam while you go to a doctor's appointment, I would be more than happy to help. Or if you need someone to drive you there...
ReplyDeleteYou're one to talk!
ReplyDeleteIt's no big of deal. It's pretty common. Just means that I can't stay in one position sitting or standing very long. Just the symptoms are scary.