Wednesday, March 18, 2009

That wasn't that bad

It hasn't been as bad as I thought it was going to be to switch Liam over to a toddler bed. There was only one night that I found him asleep in his tent. Last night after an hour of screaming, I went in and talking to Liam. I told him that he didn't have to sleep in his bed; the tent or floor were options too-he just needed to stay in his room. He gave me the most resentful look, climbed into his bed, and curled up. It was funny because I know that he understands more than I give him credit for, but I didn't think his cognitive skills were that developed. Maybe it was just a fluke.

Unfortunately I didn't have a Friday the 13th or a St Patrick's Day baby. I do however only have a week until my induction date (yay!). Which is good because I'm gaining too much weight from Girl Scout cookies. Their thin mints are just too addictive.

No comments:

Post a Comment