Catching up on blog worthy things that have not made it here:
Alana is a smiley baby. She smiles at everyone, but her favourite person is Liam. She's also learned to stick out her tongue to communicate (yes, I teach my kids this). So she and Liam sit there with their tongues hanging out at each other. I haven't gotten a picture yet.
Liam is talking in sentences! The child I have struggled with to get to say ANYTHING for the past year decided to start with sentences! He asked Justin "what is this?" and asked me "what are you doing?". Ummmm, when did stuff like "me hungry" happen?
Alana is also a talkative baby. She coos and giggles when she's trying to get your attention, has your attention, or doesn't want attention. Sis. Stauffer, sitting in front of me on Sunday, heard her, turned around and said "She's a talker isn't she?". I told her it was proof she was definitely from my family.
Liam has learned all these crazy things lately; I'm not sure how. He decided to try to climb a ladder at the kids' gym. And succeed. And not fall. He's also learned how the remote works, how to climb into his high chair to let me know he's hungry, and put puzzles back together.
I can't believe Alana is already smiley and gooing and stuff. I demand more pictures! And for some odd reason, I'm not surprised that Liam is scaling ladders. :)
ReplyDeleteHey I'm glad you found me! Your kids are super super cute!
ReplyDelete