Sunday, June 14, 2009

Sorry for the delay...

I'm up to my neck in cheap satin and broadcloth. I hate this play!

Some updates:

Liam can now turn doorknobs, which means I had to reverse the doorknob to his room so it could lock from the outside. It feels cruel, but it means he's not wandering the house at 3 in the morning.

I took the kids to the zoo for the first time on Friday. It was a nightmare, I got lost twice, and to the annoying woman who was walking down the middle of the aisle causing me to miss out on a parking space and have to park across the very busy four lane road: next time, I'm just going to run over you. I have a few pictures, but not a whole lot because with two kids it was too difficult to capture Kodak moments. I think Liam enjoying walking around though. Thanks to Faith's mom for helping me keep my sanity.

I discovered I really like non alcoholic cosmopolitons.

2 comments:

  1. My mom had to do the same thing with my brother's doorknob when he was little. It worked wonders and with professional therapy he's overcome the emotional scarring. =) Good luck with the play!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate having to park across from Hogle Zoo! That road is scary to manoever a stroller across. But I'm glad you had fun. They have cosmos at the zoo?

    ReplyDelete