Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I take offense at this

I was watching one of those scrolling ads while waiting for a page to load. It was for a hair repair process at a salon. The person with the "bad" hair was a brunette. Then it fades to a blonde with perfectly sleek and coiffed hair. The next three pictures off "good" hair they showed were also blonde. Coincidence? I THINK NOT! Apparently, hair repair also includes bleaching. I'll just go shave my head now.

3 comments:

  1. No head shaving! No! Bad!

    Advertisers have no idea what they are talking about anyway. Your hair beats out any blonde any day (and no I am not biased...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree... to have such soft, wonderful hair would be awesome... way better than any blonde :) Although if you want to shave your head still we can go together! I've been feeling like pulling a Brittany Spears hairdo for a while now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take it from a blonde that most of us don't have that great of hair anyway. =)

    ReplyDelete