My sister-in-law let me borrow her doorway jumper for Alana because Alana probably only has about two more months before she walks, meaning getting my own would be a waste of money. She's used the jumpers before at the gym, so I knew she liked them but I was surprised how long she'll stay in there, provided I don't leave the room (damn separation anxiety). So Justin put her in there last night and we just let her bounce for a while. Then we looked over to see this:
Yup, she'd fallen asleep. The weird thing was that she was still bouncing! In her sleep! She'd twitch and her legs would pump, bobbing her up and down half heartedly. We put her to bed after getting a quick picture. Still kind of pathetic though.

That it is the cutest picture.
ReplyDeleteLOL. So cute! Glad she's enjoying it.
ReplyDeleteHow come my kids never fall asleep in darling and hilarious poses? She is so cute, Miranda.
ReplyDelete