Sunday, April 25, 2010

Giveaway!

I've been working with yo yo designs lately. It's been fun and a nice break from sewing. I've been making everything from scarves to evening wraps to jewelry. So as promised, here's the giveaway! It's a necklace and earring set. It's a silver taffeta with fresh water pearl accents. The necklace is 21 inches long. Both the necklace and earrings are lead and nickel free. Perfect for work, evenings out, or Mother's day is coming up!



Close up of necklace



Close up of earrings

So to get a chance at winning the set, you have to leave a comment with your name and blog address, unless I already read your blog, then just leave a comment. I'm always looking for new blogs to read! Private blogs are not eligible unless I have an invite-I actually want to READ these blogs. I'm closing the contest next Saturday, May 1st, at midnight PST. I'll announce the winner the following Monday morning. Good luck!

17 comments:

  1. You made that!? Count me in. I want to feel fancy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like free and cute stuff! Count me in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are really pretty, good work! I wish I was talented enough to make stuff like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! I'd like to enter too (although I dont think my blog is as remotely interesting as yours....). Great jewelry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here's the link to my blog for my March 09 princess!
    http://www.babygrob.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! I didn't know you did giveaways! Sign me up! My blog is kevinandamyfamily.blogspot.com. But, it isn't about anything interesting...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Emily
    emilyoffthecouch.wordpress.com
    YAY! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Miranda! Those are so pretty! Do you sell them in an Etsy shop? I would love to enter!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are gorgeous! Your skills make me jealous. I'm not sure if you already read my blog or not, but my address is www.katiephelps.com.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are gorgeous, Miranda! Are sisters eligible for giveaways? If so, enter me! (And if I don't win, can I commission a set? These family connections have got to be good for something!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful jewelry! I love them. My blog is feathersflights.blogspot.com

    sunnysummersmile@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I read Faith's blog and I am not sure you would think mine is anything special...just me rambling on usually! But I would love to enter. My blog is smalleyfam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Um, how beautiful are these?! Are you selling them? I want! Enter me!

    ReplyDelete