I can dust, sweep, vacuum, and then swiffer and Alana will STILL find old crackers on the floor? I swear that she caches them somewhere for time such as these.
That's why I don't. You think I'm kidding. Okay, so that's not entirely true, but I think I could count on one hand how many times I've mopped the kitchen floor of our current apartment. I vacuum it all the time and am constantly wiping up the goo that Rory "accidentally" drops from her high chair, so I tend to forget that the entire floor might benefit from a little less neglect. And hey, crusty food bits build up immune systems, right?
That's why I don't. You think I'm kidding. Okay, so that's not entirely true, but I think I could count on one hand how many times I've mopped the kitchen floor of our current apartment. I vacuum it all the time and am constantly wiping up the goo that Rory "accidentally" drops from her high chair, so I tend to forget that the entire floor might benefit from a little less neglect. And hey, crusty food bits build up immune systems, right?
ReplyDelete