I've spent a good portion of this last week wishing I was dying. Liam started to get sick sometime last week and gave it to Alana. I thought the worst of it was over before we hit the weekend. Then I got REALLY sick on Sunday, Justin followed on Monday. We finally caved and took the whole family to the doctor on Tuesday. He looked at both the kids, told me both of their ears were looking inflamed (4 ears total) and prescribed amoxicillin. Justin got a drug that effectively numbed him from the nose down and I got codeine. Because I'm still nursing, they prescribed me.....a narcotic? Mostly, it didn't affect me badly except that I feel like my nose isn't attached to my face. Anyway, most everyone else is feeling better, I feel like my head and ears are about to explode. If it does, I'll do it over at my neighbour's who not-really-so-subtly told me she thought I needed to mow our lawn.
I'm sorry if anyone got it from me on Saturday!
Bleh. Double ear infections suck. Hopefully you are all back on your feet now?
ReplyDelete