Couple of weeks ago, I got it in to my head to count, clean and search for all my kids's toys. I told Justin to think of it as a census to find out what was missing. I threw all of them in to the study at which I was impressed by the MOUNTAIN:
That is all my kids's toys. No, not all OF my kids toys. There were several that are not pictured here like the kitchen and wagon. So what's missing: 1 train, 4 mini cars, 3 fish finger puppets, 5 animal finger puppets, and a bunch of duplos, and a V-tech baby blackberry. If I've been to your house recently and you've seen any of these, could you please call me? I managed to whittle the toys down about a third, which I will be donating to the Family Support Center in Salt Lake City. If you have anything you'd like to donate, please call me.


No comments:
Post a Comment