Saturday, July 24, 2010

Bite me

I used to worry about protecting Alana from Liam. Now I'm REALLY worried about how to protect the rest of us from Alana. Justin pointed out a strange mark on Liam's arm that we realized was a bite mark with 8 teeth. I've now got a couple of divots on my hand from when I took Alana out of the kiddie pool and she did NOT want to get out. How the heck do you deal with a biter?

2 comments:

  1. Bite 'em back!

    Actually, we used to flick Kate's nose, and that worked. Not hard, and just on the tip, which is a little hard to do when you're angry and in pain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. File her teeth down. Not like into points, obviously, but... Okay I think this comment was about to cross the line from amusing into sounding abusive, so I'll just stop. Suffice to say, I have no idea. I am, and always have been, a biter.

    ReplyDelete