If you haven't heard about this, read this article, then go to twitter and search #Shakespalin.
My contributions:
"The course of campaigning never did run smooth."
"Now is the election year of our discontent,
Made glorious summer by this daughter of Idaho;
And all the clouds (of oil) that low'r'd upon our gulf,
A Cap in the deep bosom of the ocean buried."
"All that tweets is not English."
"Get thee to a Governorship, why would'st thou be a breeder of Tea partiers?"
"Thrift, thrift, Obama, the stimulus package did coldly furnish forth Cash for Clunkers."
"The first thing we do, let's kill all the incumbents."
"What's in a name? That which we call a Moderate by any other name would still be too liberal."
"More relative than this-the race's the thing
Wherein I'll catch the electorate of a King."
"A plague a' both your houses-Senate and Representative that is."
"Something's rotten in the state of DC." (Too easy?)
"Why then the world's mine oyster, especially at $75,000 a speech."
"How now? A leak? Drill, baby, drill!"
"I say put money in thy purse. It cannot be long that Sarah should continue her love to the rallies-put money in thy purse-You betcha."
I'm having waaaaaaaay too much fun with this. My name is Miranda after all. I'm sure I'll add more as inspiration comes to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment