Rain. I'll probably get sick of it, but I like rain.
Fresh seafood. The only thing you can get around here is mutant trout from Utah Lake.
The kids being in separate rooms. Then hopefully they will sleep a little better and not tear their room to bits every morning.
A fenced backyard. With no deer running around to strafe the ground.
Furniture buying. I'm excited to have my OWN furniture that is not whatever we could scrounge up while we were in college.
No having to drive forever to get to anything. The closest decent grocery store is 10 minutes through some very nasty construction; Target, Costco, and frankly anything else is 15 minutes plus. The freeway currently takes 30 minutes to get to.
Asians. The area we're moving to is 22% Asian.
I am so with you on the furniture and the stores.
ReplyDeleteI am so with you on the Asians.
ReplyDelete