Thursday, July 14, 2011

Can't argue with logic

I saw this yesterday and thought it was funny:

Harry Potter > Voldemort
Voldemore > Cedric Diggory
Cedric Diggory = Edward Cullen = Twilight
therefore Harry Potter > Twilight

I'm off to see an early premier of Harry Potter at 6:30 tonight. This make 8/8 for me seeing all the Harry Potter movies on opening(ish) day!

Also if you're like me, you might also enjoy this:

Barty Crouch Jr > Cedric Diggory
Barty Crouch Jr = Doctor Who
Cedric Diggory = Twilight
therefore Doctor Who > Twilight.

1 comment:

  1. We just got back from this! Dave's uncle scored tickets to a special 7 p.m. screening like the one you went to (or are probably at right now) and was nice enough to share. It was AWESOME!!! Though there was so much they left out. I guess they couldn't make it 6 hours long, though.

    ReplyDelete